Leggett & Platt Aerospace Middletown, LLC Pegasus Manufacturing
Leggett & Platt Aerospace Middletown, LLC Pegasus Manufacturing is recognized as the world leader of fabricated tube and pipe assemblies, precision machining, and gearing. That’s because we provide dependable and integrated contract manufacturing services to over 70 international and domestic customers. We’re recognized on an international level as a highly specialized manufacturer of complete turnkey solutions for the aerospace, power generation, ship and submarine building, and hi-tech industries.
We’ve built our business on our people, culture, processes, and experience, with each element playing a vital role in our accomplishments. We service our customers from our 52,000 sq. ft. world-class facility located on 14 acres in Middletown, Connecticut, where we perform on-site bending, machining, welding, brazing, pressure testing, FPI, and X-Ray processes.
- GE Aviation CS Welding, Titanium
- GE Aviation A7 Boroscope, Inspection of Tube Welds
- Nadcap AS7003 Welding
- PEGASUS MANUFACTURING AS9100:2016
- GE Aviation CF Welding, Gas Shielded Arc
- PEGASUS MANUFACTURING ISO9001:2015
- Nadcap AS7003 NonDestructive Testing
- NADCAP – Chemical Processing – Pegasus Manufacturing
- GE Aviation AA Fluorescent & AE Penetrant Inspection
- GE Aviation B1 Cleanliness Verification